You might be in the start-up stages on the path to earn a living online. Regardless, it’s been a series of decisions that have lead you to finding out what the best web hosting for affiliate marketing is. You deserve nothing but the best. It took a leap of faith to get this far and that is an accomplishment in itself. So when setting up your online business, let’s do it the right way.
One thing that will give you peace of mind, in the beginning, when getting ready to start your niche site will be resting assured that you have the best.
What Is the Best Web Hosting for Affiliate Marketing
The best hosting for affiliate marketing is by far Wealthy Affiliate. Not only do they boast the latest technology and fastest page loading speeds, but you can host 25 different sites included in their hosting package. This is unreal and unheard of in the industry! You get:
- 25 sites (your own domain name)
- An additional 25 sites (SiteRubix domain. Example: yourname.siterubix.com)
- Hosting is the most important factor when it comes to site speed optimization
- Site speed is one of the major indexing & ranking factors for search engines, including Google.
Not only is it affordable and won’t break the bank (see pricing below), they use WordPress.org and have an affiliate training platform and community of fellow affiliate marketers built in. Also included are:
- Website Security Package
- Daily Website Backup
- 24/7/365 Website Support
- Live Support
- Live Video Classes
- Training Courses, Walk-Throughs
- Website Feedback Platform
- Website Comment Platform
- Website Analysis
- Training Classrooms, 1-on-1 Coaching
- Keyword Research Tool
To be in the good graces of Google and other search engines, this is where the importance of high quality hosting comes into play…I always say, take advantage of every advantage you can get.
What Makes Wealthy Affiliate the Best Hosting?
Your hosting package must have these following features included to be considered the best web hosting affiliate marketing:
- SiteSpeed: Fast site loading speeds (a big factor for ranking in Google search)
- SSL encrypted (https security, another Google ranking factor)
- Daily backups of your entire website
- Unlimited Email accounts
- 24/7 Managed Monitoring – Server administrators watch site performance
- 24/7 Automated Monitoring – sophisticated layered monitoring to find critical issues to maximize site performance
- 24/7/365 SiteSupport – Average response time is under 5 minutes!
- WordPress support – administrators can access your site for instant fixes
- Spam Prevention, Virus & Malware Protection
- Powerful Servers (Access to the fastest servers in the industry)
- DDoS Protection (hack proof)
- High Bandwith (1TB and above)
- 99%+ Stability and up-time
- Managed security and updates
- Expert Mentoring & Support – access to Ambassador members
- A community of over 1.2 million helpful friendly marketers
Whether you’ll be running a blog, an Amazon niche site, or any other affiliate site or online business for that matter; this list of must-have services is what you should be looking out for before deciding which hosting service to go with.
So now that you know what constitutes being the best; in other words, what features are the most valuable and which have the greatest chance of ensuring your success…here’s the best solution for the price.
SPECIAL OFFER: only $19 for the 1st month, then $49/month thereafter
After recently completing weeks of extensive research on all-things hosting, I’ve gathered all my findings and out of all the companies out there the conclusion is that WA is hands down, by far the best hosting for a WordPress site.
Best Hosting Company for WordPress
Selected Best Overall Web Hosting for Affiliate Marketers – Wealthy Affiliate (WA) Hosting + SiteRubix (WordPress.org site builder platform): All-In-One Suite”
A website platform that is built with your growth in mind, the bigger your site gets the more traffic they can handle. You can run multiple million dollar websites within one platform – SiteRubix. There is no way you’ll out grow the platform, it’s with you for the long haul.
- SiteSSL – SSL certificates (website encryption). Helps to rank better in Google!
- choose from over 3,000 stunning website template designs
- utilize over 52,000 different site add-ons (plugins) from the WordPress.org archive
- purchase domains directly form WA registrar (WHOIS Privacy protection included)
- SiteSpeed – Increase your website speed exponentially. They guarantee the fastest website load times in the industry.
- SiteProtect – protection against comment spam, back office hacking, botnet attacks.
- SiteHealth – website analysis determines overall health and gives you insight for improvements.
- SiteComments – request real people to leave quality comments on your posts to increase engagement on your site.
- SiteFeedback – get feedback on your articles or site design and get pointers on better ways to create a better user experience
Once you have this in place, you can focus on the content development process, building out your site, and/or even landing pages for your online advertising campaigns. At this stage most of us don’t have the money for an ad budget. That’s why the majority of affiliate marketers, including myself, rely on organic traffic from ranking high in the search results. The better your hosting, the better you rank, period.
Of course, the more reviews, landing pages and posts that you write, the more traffic you’ll naturally be getting from the search engines.
After choosing the best website builder for affiliate marketing (WordPress is the top choice since it goes hand in hand w/affiliate marketing) – the next step is figuring out what features are important in a hosting company, which I’ve broken down for you above.
No More Excuses!
Making affiliate sales is a numbers game and the amount of visitors you get, has a direct correlation to the amount of revenue you’ll generate. One of the most important factors that contribute to the success of your affiliate promotions, is showing up on Google’s search results page, along with your paid advertising efforts. This will decrease your overall ad spend.
When creating an online affiliate marketing business, the majority of us are using WordPress; not only because of the quality themes, ease-of-use and features offered, but mostly because Google crawls these type of sites with ease and tends to favor them when ranking sites in their search results. After all, one of our goals is to get as much organic (free) traffic as we can. For this we need our site to rank high to get people clicking through our affiliate links.
The more we need every competitive edge we can get. As the online marketing space evolves and gets more competitive hosting is playing a more critical role regarding your sites health and accessibility, not only to your visitors but also to the search engine bots crawling your site.
I hoped this would be especially helpful for beginner affiliate marketers and those looking to start online businesses in general. If this custom run-down has helped any fellow affiliate marketers and entrepreneurs alike, please comment below and let us know what you think of the value offered over at WA.
Also you can have a look at the company review of Wealthy Affiliate here.
Leave a Reply