Time is of the essence and we all want to know that our online income will be stable, while increasing month by month. But if you want to get the most out of the time you put into your online business and marketing efforts, then you should focus on joining some of the best residual income affiliate programs.
By the way, I commend you for being in the right mindset since you’ve decided to search just for these.
Top Affiliate Programs with Residual Income
By thinking along these lines, you’re way ahead of the game. For the same amount of work it takes you to make a one-off sale, you could earn the same amount as that one sale and continue to keep on making it month after month (avg. for 6 mo. or more). This key for your online affiliate business to be stable and grow. The type of offers you’ll be promoting incorporate some kind of monthly membership charge, a monthly service fee, or a product that needs to be refilled every month.
First, I’ll give you a quick list of some product types to promote for recurring income to get some ideas flowing, but first…
I highly recommend going with my #1 choice:
WA Affiliate Marketing Community and Online Training Program. (see company review here OR sign-up for free further down the page)
I have been active in affiliate marketing for nearly 5 years w/ them. They have a high recurring payout & 50% commissions.
The most common offers that affiliates get suckered into promoting are products that have up-sells, so even though your final sales are higher, yet again it’s only a one-time commission. They may even be “evergreen” products (in demand all year-round) but the trick to longevity in the affiliate marketing space is being able to earn a steady stream of residual income reliably every month.
Here are some products ideas to promote. I won’t get into specific companies in this post, except for one – The WA Online Business Training Platform + Community – (free sign-up is below).
* Search Google with the niche below followed by ‘+ affiliate program’ to find many to join.
List of Niches that Have Recurring Commission Affiliate Programs:
- Earn Money Online Training
- Online Education
- Email Marketing
- Website Builders
- Website Technical Support
- Landing Pages
- VPN Services
- Keyword Research Tools
- Social Media Tools, Influencer Outreach
- WordPress Themes
- SEO Tools
- Nutritional Supplements, Health & Wellness
- Shipping Services for eCommerce
- Dating Websites
- Graphic Creation Tools
- Freelancer Websites
- Cloud Storage
Affiliate Programs That Pay Residual Commissions
- Online residual income streams are basically payments that come in to you every two-weeks or monthly, pretty much on auto-pilot.
- You put the work in upfront to get the referral and then you can continue earning commissions for years to come.
- Recurring income affiliate websites are built for the long-term view.
Let’s face it. A lot can happen within a few years time. Real life can get in the way, and you may not be able to access or work on your site for a many number of reasons. This is where affiliate programs that pay recurring commissions come in handy.
We might get hospitalized, have family issues, you name it. That is why it is so important that you do not see any negative impacts to your income while you are away from your online business. I don’t mean to be a downer but you have to think about the realities sometimes.
You shouldn’t be dependent on one-off ad campaigns or be left to the mercy of Googles ranking algorithm either. Which is why I can’t emphasize enough the importance of the quality of the affiliate program that you join, as well as the actual product itself. It is this that will determine how long your referrals stay on board and continue to pay monthly for their product/service. I’ll get into why I believe WA Business Community is perfect example of all these elements coming together in one product offering. I’ll show you all they have to offer – but first I want to show you what recurring commissions from them looks like.
Example Residual Income Earnings
Now mind you these recurring sales are from referrals that have been members for many years. Notice that 1 out of 11 sales is actually a new referral, the rest are recurring.
This is what your online income expectation should be. Now I know I could make a detailed list of actual companies and brand names to join, but I honestly think that it would do you a disservice. There’s no reason to create more work spreading yourself out too thin and then researching new niches. It’s best to stay focused on perhaps the best opportunity out there.
Literally, I am saying: “search not further”.
Here’s How the WA Community Affiliate Program Works
The WA Community at it’s core is an affiliate marketing training program with hundreds of online courses and step-by-step lessons. The curriculum will teach anybody how to start an affiliate marketing business. Now you can also promote their training as an affiliate. This is where you come in…
Once you join for free you’ll be under the ‘Starter Member’ status. (You do not need to upgrade or pay in order to join the affiliate program).
Difference in Payouts Between Starter Members and Premium Members
Payout for (free) Starter Members: for each referral earn $4 for the first month (special), then $11.75 monthly commission thereafter and $87.50 when they pay yearly. *$0 for free signup referral.
Payout for Premium Members: for each referral earn $8 for the first month(special), then $23.50 monthly commission thereafter and $175 when they pay yearly. *$1 for free signup referral.
*Once you get some traction and sales under you, you can decide to go join Premium at any time to DOUBLE your earnings. Of course you’d want to deduct the yearly premium membership fee to calculate your profits.
Then Go to the ‘Program Details’ tab after creating your profile. (see below) Copy your main affiliate link and you’ll be ready to share it with the world.
Another great thing is, you can create topic specific affiliate links from practically any training page and use that as your affiliate link to get your visitors directly to a more relevant page.
As a ‘Starter Member’ you’ll receive:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification Course – Level 1 (10 Lessons)
- WA Affiliate Bootcamp – Level 1 (10 Lessons)
- 2 free SiteRubix domain WordPress. org websites (includes top- notch hosting)
- 2 Classrooms – Getting Started
- All Tutorials (not marked as Premium) – Pretty much all pages
- Thousands of training materials accessed through the search bar
- Live 24/7 help chat (first 7 days)
- Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool – 30 free searches* There is an absolute ton of information for you to access and learn affiliate marketing as a Starter Member, and 2 websites to market any niche or affiliate program you want, however it will be up to you to figure out the progression and order to create your online business.
As a ‘Premium Member’ you will get:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification Course – All 5 Levels (50 Lessons Total)
- Full WA Affiliate Bootcamp – All 7 Levels (70 Lessons Total)
- All 13 Classrooms (everything from SEO, content marketing, social media engagement, keyword research, PPC, video marketing, local marketing, wordpress, etc.)
- 25 websites (own domain) + 25 websites (SiteRubix domains) WordPress.org templates + state-of-the-art hosting
- Live 24/7 help chat
- Private messaging with ALL members including ‘Ambassador’ members and Kyle or Carson (co-owners)
- Live weekly Video classes (webinars) + access to hundreds in the archive
- Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool – Unlimited searches
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- 24/7 365 days a year Website Support
- Website Feedback Platform
- Website Commenting Platform
- Website Analysis
- Website Security Package
- Website Backup
- Affiliate Program w/ 2x Higher Payout
*For an even more comprehensive look at exactly what Courses and Lessons (titles) and what you’ll be taught, read my company review: What is Wealthy Affiliate About and How Does It Work
Highest Converting & Retention Rate
The usual retention rate for other affiliate programs is much lower perhaps 1 month (usually to just try a product out). At WA it is much higher and the numbers they are showing are very conservative in my opinion. A majority of my referrals have been renewing their membership now for 3 years and counting.
Now, a typical conversion rate when promoting an offer that affiliate marketers aim for is anywhere from 3-5%, and that is on the good side. However, the majority are happy even when they see a 1-2% conversion. So, you can imagine just how high a 12% conversion rate really is.
I have seen that this premium upgrade rate is pretty darn accurate for WA. At times is has gone down to 10% and as high as 21% some months. This is my personal experience and this of course may vary for others.
Evergreen Niche + Recurring Commission = Huge Opportunity
The target market for people wanting to learn how to make a living online are truly vast. Almost anyone who is online can be your demographic that becomes a lead that converts into a recurring referral.
Here are some examples of who would want to learn how to make money online with affiliate marketing.
- College students who need extra income
- Retired folks who want supplement income
- Unemployed looking for work
- Stay at home moms and dads wanting to earn online
- Entrepreneurs wanting to start an online business
- People who want to become a blogger and travel the world
- Anyone who wants to earn more money – secondary income
- Someone who wants to sell their services or make money from their hobbies
You see where I’m going with this…the list goes on and on. WA shows you all the angles to promote the training, services, as well as the helpful community in the Affiliate Bootcamp.
Why Join an Affiliate Marketing Program for Affiliate Marketers?
You know yourself best. You are your own audience. It’s your passion and you have the opportunity to help others learn, while earning an honest living for yourself. A win win! Here’s your chance to join one of the top affiliate programs with residual income.
Because people do not have enough extra income to spend to start a business, guiding them towards affiliate marketing is extremely thoughtful. Because there’s no need for a large budget or inventory and since there’s almost no overhead except for a domain name and hosting, this is something a large majority of people can handle. It literally is the cheapest way to start a business and work for yourself.
You can easily show ordinary everyday people how easy it is to get started and with little to no money down, be in business for themselves. This is the beauty of being a part of one of the best residual income affiliate programs. You get paid to promote other people’s products and services. By recommending the best options to your visitors, you’re helping them get the answers that they are searching for. This creates a mutually beneficial relationship that can last for months, even years.